Sunday, August 4, 2013

Two adorable matching key chains that say I love you

Looking for that PERFECT Valentines Gift for your SPECIAL Valentine??
You've looked in the right place!!!




















Two adorable matching key chains that say I love you. Not only because you do, but it also says so with "I LOVE YOU" when pieced together simply by pressing both parts together gently.
A very cute and creative way to keep your loved one thinking about you all day long by giving them an adorable key chain they bring with them that matches up to your half.

Listing Includes 2 Key Chains made especially for 2 SPECIAL PEOPLE!
1 for You and 1 for Your loved one.

Price: RM35 per set 

Delivery: Normal Register Pos (4-5 days) and Pos Laju (1-2 days) Services will be use

PM for delivery fee charges

Please email me through cwyong_07@yahoo.com.my if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment